Finding Freedom

How quickly can a fool find his money again?

I currently have a whole bunch of debt. Hmm...I wonder how much I could get for my kidneys?
You can email me at steven.jericho@gmail.com
Friday, May 19, 2006
Credit Card Tip
In the last few weeks, I have found it incredibly beneficial to my financial life to not carry my credit cards with me. Obviously a lot of people say that a person should carry a credit card for emergency situations, but, for me at least, I oftentimes think that a book on sale is an emergency situation.

This way, I am left with only my debit card, and, as overdraft fees are a lot more obviously detrimental to me in the short term, I am a lot more likely to just pass up an item that will cause me the $25 fee that go along with the book that I can obviously just do without.

Seriously, if you don't have them with you, you can't use them, and you can't increase your debt.
posted by shamedsteven @ 10:26 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Steven shamedsteven
Home: San Diego
About Me: Well, boys and girls, I, like a whole bunch of other people, made a series of "conscious, deliberate mistakes" and have ended up with a buttload of debt. What is chronicled here are some musings about the journey out.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Personal Finance Sites
Under 30 Honor Roll
Other Sites I Like
Other Sites

Free Blogger Templates
Directory of Education/Research Blogs
View My Stats
BLOGGER

© Finding Freedom proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com