Finding Freedom

How quickly can a fool find his money again?

I currently have a whole bunch of debt. Hmm...I wonder how much I could get for my kidneys?
You can email me at steven.jericho@gmail.com
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Debt as of 05/17/2006
This is how my debt currently breaks up among my credit cards as of today:

Orchard: 272.10
Pay Pal Buyer Credit: 827.20
Discover: 943.18
Providian: 965.07
Chase: 1324
Aspire: 1844
Capital One: 2952.18
MBNA: 4441.84
Bank of America: 4560.

This adds up to a total of $18,129.57, which is better that what I reported yesterday. However, this total will go up slightly because I have made some payments, but have not been charged the interest for them yet.

This is my starting point. I will see it through to fruition.
posted by shamedsteven @ 3:37 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Steven shamedsteven
Home: San Diego
About Me: Well, boys and girls, I, like a whole bunch of other people, made a series of "conscious, deliberate mistakes" and have ended up with a buttload of debt. What is chronicled here are some musings about the journey out.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Personal Finance Sites
Under 30 Honor Roll
Other Sites I Like
Other Sites

Free Blogger Templates
Directory of Education/Research Blogs
View My Stats
BLOGGER

© Finding Freedom proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com