Finding Freedom

How quickly can a fool find his money again?

I currently have a whole bunch of debt. Hmm...I wonder how much I could get for my kidneys?
You can email me at steven.jericho@gmail.com
Monday, May 22, 2006
The Weekend
Well, it decreased my bottom line a little bit, as I had no option but to pay for gas on the credit card, but I was able to go home this weekend and see my family and friends, some of which I hadn't seen in a couple of years.

It was great fun, and while it affected me negatively financially, I think that I affected me positively emotionally. I am recharged and ready again to face the monotony of work.

It was a good reminder to me that not everything needs to be about dollars and cents; sometimes it makes sense to spend money to remember who you were, who you are, and who you are becoming.

How beautiful it would be if we all were able to step away more often.
posted by shamedsteven @ 10:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Steven shamedsteven
Home: San Diego
About Me: Well, boys and girls, I, like a whole bunch of other people, made a series of "conscious, deliberate mistakes" and have ended up with a buttload of debt. What is chronicled here are some musings about the journey out.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Personal Finance Sites
Under 30 Honor Roll
Other Sites I Like
Other Sites

Free Blogger Templates
Directory of Education/Research Blogs
View My Stats
BLOGGER

© Finding Freedom proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com