Finding Freedom

How quickly can a fool find his money again?

I currently have a whole bunch of debt. Hmm...I wonder how much I could get for my kidneys?
You can email me at steven.jericho@gmail.com
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Carpooling Saves Money,
But it runs the risk of being a pain in the butt.

I am fortunate. My girlfriend and I work in the same office building, and so we alternate cars by either the day or by weeks, and so, between us, we tend to only have to purchase a tank of gas per car every other week, which is especially nice with Southern California gas prices being as high as they are.

Also, our company provides a discount to a parking garage. The girlfriend and I alternate months on paying that, and so it's only about thirty-seven or thirty-eight bucks a month for parking.

All in all, it's a pretty sweet deal. But I wonder how well it would work for people who don't work at the same place. It seems like it would be a huge pain in the behind to try to work out schedules. It's pretty great for me, but I wonder how it is for other people.

Do any people reading this carpool? If so, how does it work out for you?
posted by shamedsteven @ 2:19 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Steven shamedsteven
Home: San Diego
About Me: Well, boys and girls, I, like a whole bunch of other people, made a series of "conscious, deliberate mistakes" and have ended up with a buttload of debt. What is chronicled here are some musings about the journey out.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Personal Finance Sites
Under 30 Honor Roll
Other Sites I Like
Other Sites

Free Blogger Templates
Directory of Education/Research Blogs
View My Stats
BLOGGER

© Finding Freedom proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com