Finding Freedom

How quickly can a fool find his money again?

I currently have a whole bunch of debt. Hmm...I wonder how much I could get for my kidneys?
You can email me at steven.jericho@gmail.com
Monday, June 19, 2006
HSBC
Because I am a sucker, I signed up with HSBC largely due to their Best Buy card promotion. I haven't received the gift card just yet, but when I do get it, I will likely be a new dvd closer to nirvana.

I would have gone with ING Direct due to their free money promotion, but with all of the credit card bills coming every month, I couldn't muster up the two hundred and fifty big ones necessary to qualify for it.

Oh well. Someday my prince will come...in the form of filthy lucre. And on that day, I will have an account with ING.
posted by shamedsteven @ 9:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Steven shamedsteven
Home: San Diego
About Me: Well, boys and girls, I, like a whole bunch of other people, made a series of "conscious, deliberate mistakes" and have ended up with a buttload of debt. What is chronicled here are some musings about the journey out.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Personal Finance Sites
Under 30 Honor Roll
Other Sites I Like
Other Sites

Free Blogger Templates
Directory of Education/Research Blogs
View My Stats
BLOGGER

© Finding Freedom proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com