Finding Freedom

How quickly can a fool find his money again?

I currently have a whole bunch of debt. Hmm...I wonder how much I could get for my kidneys?
You can email me at steven.jericho@gmail.com
Monday, June 19, 2006
Monday Afternoon
So here we are on another Monday afternoon, and as I get up to take a look out at the view from the eighth floor, I can't help but think that there has to be a better way to make money and get by in this country. Or at least one that doesn't feel like it's killing me softly (with its song).

What makes my situation particularly bad is the fact that I understand better than anyone else the fact that because of my bills, I need to work here. There is no company that would pay me as well, especially considering my lack of experience in the matters that I work with.

The music degree seemed like a good idea at the time... :-)

I figured out though, that if I had twenty-four weekly voice students as opposed to the half of one I have now (she only comes every other week), I could make a comparable amount of money to what I am currently making.

So, if any of you know of twenty-four students who are looking for a voice or beginning piano teacher, let me know.

Until that glorious day, I must return to the crunching of numbers.
posted by shamedsteven @ 4:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Steven shamedsteven
Home: San Diego
About Me: Well, boys and girls, I, like a whole bunch of other people, made a series of "conscious, deliberate mistakes" and have ended up with a buttload of debt. What is chronicled here are some musings about the journey out.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Personal Finance Sites
Under 30 Honor Roll
Other Sites I Like
Other Sites

Free Blogger Templates
Directory of Education/Research Blogs
View My Stats
BLOGGER

© Finding Freedom proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com