Finding Freedom

How quickly can a fool find his money again?

I currently have a whole bunch of debt. Hmm...I wonder how much I could get for my kidneys?
You can email me at steven.jericho@gmail.com
Thursday, July 06, 2006
For Those Who Have Gambled
There's a new blog of the day on Blogger.com which is about a guy who has managed to get ninety-one grand in debt through gambling.

His posts are entertaining and provide insight into life through the eyes of a gambler. As I think of money that I have lost through gambling, I read through his analysis of the psychology of the gambler and realize how much of it has been true for myself at some point in the past.

Here is the link.
posted by shamedsteven @ 11:01 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Miserly Bastard said…

    Thanks for the heads up on this blog. Im sure Im going to become a regular reader, since Im a heavy gambler myself. I find the psychology of problem gambling fascinating. I've even considered attending a GA meeting incognito just to do some opposition research. I've spent enough time at card tables to know that a good amount of your earn comes from exploiting problem gamblers.

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger shamedsteven said…

    Yeah, I know that when I was playing poker regularly, I kept my eyes open for people who looked like they were having a bad night, because I knew that they would be more likely to make mistakes that I could profit from.

    There is certainly a lot that goes into being a good poker player, and I commend you for being able to do it successfully.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Steven shamedsteven
Home: San Diego
About Me: Well, boys and girls, I, like a whole bunch of other people, made a series of "conscious, deliberate mistakes" and have ended up with a buttload of debt. What is chronicled here are some musings about the journey out.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Personal Finance Sites
Under 30 Honor Roll
Other Sites I Like
Other Sites

Free Blogger Templates
Directory of Education/Research Blogs
View My Stats
BLOGGER

© Finding Freedom proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com