Finding Freedom

How quickly can a fool find his money again?

I currently have a whole bunch of debt. Hmm...I wonder how much I could get for my kidneys?
You can email me at steven.jericho@gmail.com
Monday, July 31, 2006
The Move
Well, the move is just about over. Lord knows how I managed to keep so much stuff in the little space that I had in my former room. I have just a few items left at the old place that I still need to take, as well as a massive cleaning project that needs to get done before the end of the first.

My family came down to help me clean, and I am and will be forever grateful to them for that kindness. The hauling, lifting, and carrying would have been replaced by cursing, crying, and "suiciding" had I had to do it by myself. It was an exhausting task, and one that I wouldn't wish on anybody.

Needless to say, I've been dragging all weekend, and even, or should I say, especially today as I have made it back to work. What can I say? The prospect of more working after a weekend spent working is not a particularly appealing concept.

But, as my mom used to tell me, somehow life goes on. And so I'm off to get all my end of the month stuff done here before having a rehearsal and then trying to clean up what I can at the old place to salvage some manner of a deposit.

Wish me luck. :-)
posted by shamedsteven @ 11:58 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Steven shamedsteven
Home: San Diego
About Me: Well, boys and girls, I, like a whole bunch of other people, made a series of "conscious, deliberate mistakes" and have ended up with a buttload of debt. What is chronicled here are some musings about the journey out.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Personal Finance Sites
Under 30 Honor Roll
Other Sites I Like
Other Sites

Free Blogger Templates
Directory of Education/Research Blogs
View My Stats
BLOGGER

© Finding Freedom proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com