Finding Freedom

How quickly can a fool find his money again?

I currently have a whole bunch of debt. Hmm...I wonder how much I could get for my kidneys?
You can email me at steven.jericho@gmail.com
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Why I Love My Job
So, my boss sends out an email to our department this morning stating that he has two tickets for today's Padres' game that are going to go unused unless somebody wants them. I, of course, would rather watch baseball than work, so I volunteer to take them off of his hands, to which he says okay.

I will be spending this afternoon downtown in the sun at beautiful Petco Park watching the Padres beat up on the Phillies.

Can life get better? I submit that it cannot.

And now, the haiku for this Wednesday.

So Ken Lay has died,
And his wife gets the money,
That he stole from us.
posted by shamedsteven @ 9:50 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Mike said…

    I believe the important question is: Will you get paid to watch the game?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Steven shamedsteven
Home: San Diego
About Me: Well, boys and girls, I, like a whole bunch of other people, made a series of "conscious, deliberate mistakes" and have ended up with a buttload of debt. What is chronicled here are some musings about the journey out.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Personal Finance Sites
Under 30 Honor Roll
Other Sites I Like
Other Sites

Free Blogger Templates
Directory of Education/Research Blogs
View My Stats
BLOGGER

© Finding Freedom proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com