Finding Freedom

How quickly can a fool find his money again?

I currently have a whole bunch of debt. Hmm...I wonder how much I could get for my kidneys?
You can email me at steven.jericho@gmail.com
Friday, August 18, 2006
Dual Monitors
Everybody on our floor is being given two monitors for their desktop computers. According to my boss, this should increase our productivity.

I gotta be honest. My first impression with the monitors was that they were probably a good idea, but that they were a little bit unwieldy to use. However, as I am getting more and more used to them, I am finding how useful they are.

In my job, I have to be thinking about two or three different types of data at any given time, so the capability to be able to look back and forth without having to pull up different screens and programs is invaluable.

I think that I remember Bill Gates talking about his own office, and he said that he used three monitors, and I can only imagine that that would be even better.

As far as two monitors go, I give it two thumbs up, or, as they say on the reruns of In Living Color that I have been watching lately, two snaps in a circle.
posted by shamedsteven @ 10:59 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger freedumb said…

    I wish I had a dual-monitor setup! My work won't pay for that...in fact I had to buy my own.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Steven shamedsteven
Home: San Diego
About Me: Well, boys and girls, I, like a whole bunch of other people, made a series of "conscious, deliberate mistakes" and have ended up with a buttload of debt. What is chronicled here are some musings about the journey out.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Personal Finance Sites
Under 30 Honor Roll
Other Sites I Like
Other Sites

Free Blogger Templates
Directory of Education/Research Blogs
View My Stats
BLOGGER

© Finding Freedom proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com