Finding Freedom

How quickly can a fool find his money again?

I currently have a whole bunch of debt. Hmm...I wonder how much I could get for my kidneys?
You can email me at steven.jericho@gmail.com
Monday, September 18, 2006
Continued Gas Ponderings
According to this article at CNN.com, the average gas price for a gallon of the precious, precious liquid in America is $2.50. However, where I live, gas is, on average, about $2.85.

Therefore, somewhere in America, gas must logically be $2.15 per gallon.

My question? Where is this gas, and why don't I live there?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
posted by shamedsteven @ 7:33 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger udandi said…

    Where I live gas is between $1.99 and $2.19 :)

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger shamedsteven said…

    That is the most awesome thing that I've ever heard. Were I ever to discover where this halcyon place of blissful gas prices were, I would come a-running to fill up any available holding container (including my pockets) with the precious fluid.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Steven shamedsteven
Home: San Diego
About Me: Well, boys and girls, I, like a whole bunch of other people, made a series of "conscious, deliberate mistakes" and have ended up with a buttload of debt. What is chronicled here are some musings about the journey out.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Personal Finance Sites
Under 30 Honor Roll
Other Sites I Like
Other Sites

Free Blogger Templates
Directory of Education/Research Blogs
View My Stats
BLOGGER

© Finding Freedom proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com