Finding Freedom

How quickly can a fool find his money again?

I currently have a whole bunch of debt. Hmm...I wonder how much I could get for my kidneys?
You can email me at steven.jericho@gmail.com
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
For Those Interested
My call-back on Saturday went really well, and I have really high hopes for it. The auditionees seemed really impressed with me, and I don't know that I could have done very much better.

Unfortunately for me, rehearsal for the show won't start for another month, and so the theatre has a large amount of time to figure out who they're going to cast.

As it is common practice for theatres not to call those who didn't get parts to let them know that they didn't get parts (because, really, who would want that job?) and as they did not tell us when they would be letting us know, that leaves a lot of room for self doubt between now and next month.

If this were myspace, I would put that my mood was apprehensive. But it's not, so I will awkwardly include it as a new paragraph in this post.
posted by shamedsteven @ 2:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Steven shamedsteven
Home: San Diego
About Me: Well, boys and girls, I, like a whole bunch of other people, made a series of "conscious, deliberate mistakes" and have ended up with a buttload of debt. What is chronicled here are some musings about the journey out.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Personal Finance Sites
Under 30 Honor Roll
Other Sites I Like
Other Sites

Free Blogger Templates
Directory of Education/Research Blogs
View My Stats
BLOGGER

© Finding Freedom proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com