Finding Freedom

How quickly can a fool find his money again?

I currently have a whole bunch of debt. Hmm...I wonder how much I could get for my kidneys?
You can email me at steven.jericho@gmail.com
Thursday, September 21, 2006
This Has Nothing to Do with Personal Finance
I saw this news headline over on yahoo, and I needed some place to share it because I thought it was hilarious. You are looking at that place.

Man Bites Panda After Panda Bites Man.

As you can imagine, this happened after a man who had had a little too much alocohol thought that he would recreate a photo op. Oddly, that panda didn't want to recreate it, and opted to bite the man instead. With no other real weapons at his disposal, the man opted to bite him back, only to discover that the bear's fur was too thick to bite through.

If that doesn't bring a smile to your day, I don't know what will. I know it brought one to mine.
posted by shamedsteven @ 1:11 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Medicated Money said…

    Hey Finding Freedom,

    This also has nothing to do with pf, but more of asking for a favor!

    We recently switched locations from www.medicatedmoney.blogspot.com to our new location at www.medicatedmoney.com.

    We really appreciate that you link to us, and would ask that you continue. If possible, could you update our link on your site to the new location!

    Again, thanks for the link!

    -Medicated Money

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger shamedsteven said…

    I surely will! Thanks for the update.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Steven shamedsteven
Home: San Diego
About Me: Well, boys and girls, I, like a whole bunch of other people, made a series of "conscious, deliberate mistakes" and have ended up with a buttload of debt. What is chronicled here are some musings about the journey out.
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Personal Finance Sites
Under 30 Honor Roll
Other Sites I Like
Other Sites

Free Blogger Templates
Directory of Education/Research Blogs
View My Stats
BLOGGER

© Finding Freedom proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com